If you’re like me, you have Delta SkyMiles, credit card rewards points, and a Starbucks Coffee Card and all of them have reward points or miles that you have earned from traveling or making purchases. It can be difficult to keep track of how many points or miles you have with all of your reward plans. Furthermore, my Delta SkyMiles have been sitting in my account collecting dust and I’m not sure when I’ll get to take a flight anytime soon. However, Points.com offers a FREE service which manages all of your points and miles and allows to pool them and use them towards hotel stays, airfare and gift cards.
Points.com is a great program. It’s the only place where you can track all of your balances all at one time. You can even earn more miles when you swap, trade and earn. And best of all it’s FREE to join. Some of the features include:
- Save time by only going to one website to view all of your points and miles.
- Trade the miles and points you have for the miles and points you want.
- Book hotels and pay directly with your points or miles.
- Consolidate miles and points into the accounts you use the most and get more out of your reward programs.
- Collect miles and points from your favorite programs by accepting attractive offers from their partners.
- Reach award levels faster by purchasing the miles or points you need, for yourself or for someone else.
- Transfer miles or points to friends or family members and help them get closer to an award.
- Redeem points and miles or a gift card from more than 200 leading retailers.
When you sign up for free at Points.com you can add free points and miles to your existing rewards programs.Visit the official Points.com site.